National Drive Electric Week Social Media Campaign
September 23, 2020 | Jess Jellings | Events
Show us your EV! There is now an electric vehicle (EV) registered in nearly every single county in Minnesota, and we want to show off the EV-olution in the state! Snap a photo of you, your family, or your four-legged friends with your EV and tag it #IDriveElectric or #IRideElectric (for transit riders). Follow Drive Electric Minnesota on Facebook and Twitter to see photos from across the state!
Please plan to share your photos during Drive Electric Week (starts September 26) so we can get everyone excited to participate. Photos will also be featured as part of a blog on the Drive Electric Minnesota website.
If you really want your photos to pop, we have online photo frames available on Facebook and for Twitter that you can use (instructions below).
Hashtags: #IDriveElectric #IRideElectric #NDEW2020
Ways to participate!
- Post your EV pic on Facebook or Twitter using the hashtag #IDriveElectric and your county (#Aitkin) for us to share!
- For all of our friends using transit or riding shotgun, share your photo with #IRideElectric and your county (#Murray) and we’ll share those too!
- Use the Facebook profile photo frame:
- Upload your EV photo as your profile pic
- Select the I Drive Electric or I Ride Electric frame posted by Drive Electric Minnesota
- Tag Drive Electric and use the hashtag #IDriveElectric or #IRideElectric
- Tell us your county (#Washington) and we’ll share your photo
- Use the custom frame on Twitter:
- Take a screenshot of your framed profile pic
- Tweet us @DriveElectricMN with the hashtag #IDriveElectric
- Tag your county (#Hennepin) and we’ll retweet.
Not a fan of the frame? No problem, the hashtags work just as well!