Xcel Energy Webcast: Discover Savings in Electric Vehicles and Onsite Charging
June 2nd 9:30am to 10:30am
Transitioning your fleet vehicles to electric vehicles can help your business meet sustainability goals and recognize money-saving measures per every mile driven. If you’re an electric commercial customer of Xcel Energy in Minnesota, you’re invited to join Xcel Energy for an interactive webcast to learn more about the services they can provide. At the webcast, you will:
- Learn about Xcel Energy’s electric vehicle services for cities, counties, schools, park and recreation departments and other public sector organizations.
- See how Xcel Energy’s services can help at every stage of electrification—from consideration and evaluation to designing and building out your make-ready infrastructure.
- Meet Xcel Energy’s knowledgeable fleet electrification team to customize options on your electric transportation journey and find savings throughout the process.
- Find out how you can save with Xcel Energy’s pricing and services that are no cost or low cost and can save your operations time and expenses.
The electric charging webcast is ideal for Minnesota electric commercial customers that are:
- Public sector fleet operators, sustainability or facility managers considering electrifying its fleet.
- Communities looking to add public charging.
- Fleet operators or facility managers shovel-ready for charging infrastructure.
- Businesses and organizations looking to getting started with charging solutions and savings opportunities.
Stay Informed About Drive Electric MN
Sign up here to receive the latest news and information regarding electric vehicles in Minnesota.