The Role of Cities and Counties in Transportation Electrification
December 1st 11:00am to 12:30pm
Drive Electric Minnesota and Plug In America are excited to present a free webinar series focused on accelerating electric transportation adoption in 2021, in partnership with Xcel Energy and the Sustainable Growth Coalition.
As Minnesota’s transportation sector moves toward more electrification, cities and counties have a unique role to play. In addition to installing charging infrastructure, cities should adopt building codes, explore right-of-way charging policies, coordinate with the state on electric vehicle signage, and much more.
This webinar will answer the following questions:
• What policies should cities adopt?
• What unique role do cities play?
• Which Minnesota cities are leading the way on policy adoption?
Attendees will also have a chance to ask questions to our experts during breakout sessions.
• Brian Ross, Great Plains Institute
• Dean Taylor, Plug In America
• Diana McKeown, MetroCERT
• Hon. Charlie Zelle, Metropolitan Council
• Katherine Stainken, Plug In America
Please register to attend.
Stay Informed About Drive Electric MN
Sign up here to receive the latest news and information regarding electric vehicles in Minnesota.