Sustainable Actions Fair
September 7th 10:00am to 2:00pm
Falcon Heights Community Park
2050 Roselawn Avenue West
The City of Falcon Heights and Citizens for Sustainability are hosting the second annual Sustainable Actions Fair!
- 10:00 - 2:00 Electric Vehicle Owners Association —EVs are becoming popular. Chat with some current owners about their EVs
- 10:30 am Capital Region Watershed — Staff from our local watershed will discuss best practices for stormwater management.
- 11:00 AM Fresh Energy — Learn about pollinators, food, and energy.
- 11:30 AM Ramsey County Environmental Health —What does zero-waste mean?? What is composting?
- 1:00 PM Center for Energy and Environment—There are many ways to make your home more energy-efficient. Learn more from CEE.
- 1:30 PM Citizens Utility Board — Learn about renewable energy for your property.
Other organizations that will be tabling include the Falcon Heights Park and Recreation, Ramsey County Environmental Health, Electric Vehicle Owners, Citizens Utility Board, Xcel Energy, Center for Energy and Environment, Ramsey County Historical Society (Gibbs Farm), and Midwest Renewable Energy Association.
Learn more about the event and register here!
Stay Informed About Drive Electric MN
Sign up here to receive the latest news and information regarding electric vehicles in Minnesota.