Listening Session Fergus Falls: MnDOT Statewide Electric Vehicle Infrastructure Deployment Plan
June 11th 9:00am to 5:00pm
Kirkbride Park, 1515 N Union Ave, Fergus Falls, MN 56538
Drive Electric Minnesota would like to highlight listening sessions hosted by the Minnesota Department of Transportation on their Statewide Electric Vehicle Infrastructure Deployment Plan.
"Minnesota is working to become the leading state for plug-in electric vehicle (EV) use in the Midwest. Our goal is to power 20% of light-duty vehicles in the state with electricity by 2030. We want to make sure we have the EV fast-charging infrastructure in place to support this growth.
"We need your help planning for the future of electric vehicle charging across the state. Four different events in the state are scheduled so we can hear from you and others in each community. Staff will be on hand to provide information and hear your input on the future of EVs in Minnesota:
- Minneapolis, Midtown Global Market, June 1 from 11am – 1pm
- Midtown Global Market, 920 E Lake St, Minneapolis, MN 55407
- Duluth, June 2 from 3:00 – 5:00pm
- Bayfront Playfront Park, 7243 Superior Hiking Trail, Duluth, MN 55802
- Albert Lea, Thursdays on Fountain, June 9 from 4:00 – 6:00pm
- Fountain Lake Gazebo, N Broadway Ave & W Fountain St, Albert Lea, MN 56007
- Fergus Falls, Summerfest, June 11 from 9am – 5pm
- Kirkbride Park, 1515 N Union Ave, Fergus Falls, MN 56538
"We'd love to see you there!"
Learn more about electric vehicle charging in Minnesota.
Stay Informed About Drive Electric MN
Sign up here to receive the latest news and information regarding electric vehicles in Minnesota.