How Minnesota Can Lead on Transportation Electrification in 2021
December 3rd 10:00am to 12:00pm
Drive Electric Minnesota and Plug In America are excited to present a free webinar series focused on accelerating electric transportation adoption in 2021, in partnership with Xcel Energy and the Sustainable Growth Coalition.
Minnesota has taken some steps to advance transportation electrification in recent years, but much more needs to be done in 2021. To lead and reach the state’s vision of 20 percent light-duty electric vehicles by 2030, Minnesota will need to adopt supportive policies at the executive, regulatory, and legislative levels.
Attendees will learn which policies Minnesota can adopt in 2021 and the benefits of an accelerated transition to transportation electrification in the state. This webinar is geared towards legislators, agency staff, regulators, and others in the transportation electrification advocacy community.
• Brendan Jordan, Great Plains Institute
• Commissioner Bishop, Minnesota Pollution Control Agency
• Dean Taylor, Plug In America
• Katherine Stainken, Plug In America
• Representative Jamie Long, Minnesota House of Representatives
• Representative Zack Stephensen, Minnesota House of Representatives
• Senator David Senjem, Minnesota Senate
• Tim Sexton, Minnesota Department of Transportation
Please register to attend.
Stay Informed About Drive Electric MN
Sign up here to receive the latest news and information regarding electric vehicles in Minnesota.