Expanding Charging for Minnesota Fleets, Workplaces, Multi-Unit Dwellings, and Public Locations
December 4th 10:00am to 12:00pm
Drive Electric Minnesota and Plug In America are excited to present a free webinar series focused on accelerating electric transportation adoption in 2021, in partnership with Xcel Energy and the Sustainable Growth Coalition.
As the transportation sector becomes more electric, businesses have a unique role to play. This webinar will cover the following:
• incentives to help build charging infrastructure
• main considerations for building charging infrastructure for fleets, workplaces, public locations, and large apartments and condos
• how Minnesota compares to other states in developing charging infrastructure
• Anders Thulin, Siemens
• Bill Black, Minnesota Municipal Utilities Association
• Carrie Desmond, Metro Transit
• Dean Taylor, Plug In America
• Jordan Baynard, Ecolab
• Jukka Kukkonen, Shift2Electric
• Kevin Schwain, Xcel Energy
• Marcus Grubbs, Minnesota Department of Administration
• Nadia El Mallakh, Xcel Energy
• Siri Simons, Minnesota Department of Transportation
Please register to attend.
Stay Informed About Drive Electric MN
Sign up here to receive the latest news and information regarding electric vehicles in Minnesota.