Electric Vehicle Neighborhood at the Twin Cities Auto Show-May 19
May 19th 4:00pm to 9:00pm
Minnesota State Fair Grounds
1265 Snelling Ave N, St Paul, MN 55108
Visit the Electric Vehicle Neighborhood at the 49th Annual Twin Cities Auto Show to get up close to the latest electric car options and learn more about electric vehicle technology.
Did you know?
- The cost of driving electric can amount to approximately $1 per gallon equivalent.
- With federal tax credits and manufacturer rebates, electric vehicles are becoming more affordable.
- Without a tailpipe, battery electric vehicles remove carbon emissions from the road, which is great for our environment.
- In Minnesota, there are currently nearly 450 public charging stations available today, and that number is growing every year.
- Over 80% of EV charging happens at home. Xcel Energy offers low-cost energy to charge overnight.
Stop by the Xcel Energy EV garage to learn more about electric vehicle charging, benefits to the environment, and secret savings.
Things planned for the Electric Neighborhood
- Garage showing attendees how to charge at home
- Staff to discuss electric charging costs & logistics
- Information on where to charge in MN and in the US
- Multi-brand Ride and Drives
- Vehicle Displays
- All new EVIP test drive and thrill experience
- All things electric; bikes, scooters, solar, just to name a few
- Electric vehicle panel discussion on Saturday, May 14th.
You can also test drive an EV right at the show!
Sign up and test drive new model electric vehicles in the Electric Vehicle Neighborhood Powered by Xcel Energy. Expert drivers will be with you to answer questions as you zip around the State Fair Ground streets.
The Electric Vehicle Neighborhood at the 2022 Twin Cities Auto Show will be the largest display and event of its kind in the Midwest.
Stay Informed About Drive Electric MN
Sign up here to receive the latest news and information regarding electric vehicles in Minnesota.