Electric School Bus Webinar
April 8th 10:00am to 11:30am
Minnesota Clean Cities Coalition and North Dakota Clean Cities invite you to learn about electric school buses and prepare for the upcoming EPA school bus funding that will be announced in late April.
Join to hear from current electric school bus operators, an electric utility, and bus manufacturers about the benefits and considerations of deploying electric buses in your fleet.
The hosts will also share the latest information on the upcoming EPA federal school bus rebate program, which is authorized under the Bipartisan Infrastructure Law for awards up to 100% of the cost of the replacement bus and charging or fueling infrastructure.
- John Thomas, Eastern Carver County Schools
- Mike Forbord, Schmitty & Sons
- Jill Eide, Great River Energy
- Neil Taylor, Blue Bird Bus Company
- Todd Telin, Telin Transportation Group (Thomas Built Buses)
- Lisa Thurstin, Minnesota Clean Cities Coalition
- Carlie Koberstine, North Dakota Clean Cities
The event is free and open to the public. Registration is required to receive the webinar link.
Stay Informed About Drive Electric MN
Sign up here to receive the latest news and information regarding electric vehicles in Minnesota.