Economic Development Opportunities for Minnesota from the Transportation Electrification Sector
December 3rd 1:00pm to 2:30pm
Drive Electric Minnesota and Plug In America are excited to present a free webinar series focused on accelerating electric transportation adoption in 2021, in partnership with Xcel Energy and the Sustainable Growth Coalition.
As Minnesota recovers from the COVID pandemic, the electric transportation future can offer numerous economic benefits such as:
• supporting existing electric vehicle (EV) jobs,
• attracting EV manufacturing jobs and additional indirect jobs associated with the sector, and
• small businesses investing in chargers to attract customers and tourists
This panel discussion features experts who will speak to these benefits for Minnesota, and what supportive policies the state needs to establish itself as a leader in transportation electrification. There will also be a breakout session to further explore topics.
• Bree Halverson, BlueGreen Alliance
• Dan Lipschultz, former Commissioner, Minnesota Public Utilities Commission
• David Ranallo, Great River Energy
• Dean Taylor, Plug In America
• Jamez Staples, Renewable Energy Partners
• Nikolas Soulopoulos, Bloomberg New Energy Finance
• Steve Grove, Minnesota Department of Employment and Economic Development (invited)
Please register to attend.
Stay Informed About Drive Electric MN
Sign up here to receive the latest news and information regarding electric vehicles in Minnesota.