Charging up Minnesota Communities: Getting up to Speed on the Federal Charging and Fueling Infrastructure Discretionary Grant Program
April 25th 1:00pm to 2:30pm
Drive Electric Minnesota and the Clean Energy Resource Teams are excited to present a webinar, Charging up Minnesota Communities: Getting up to Speed on the Federal Charging and Fueling Infrastructure Discretionary Grant Program, on April 25, from 1:00 to 2:30 p.m. central. This event will provide attendees with valuable information related to the federal Charging and Fueling Infrastructure Discretionary Grant Program so that they feel equipped to develop competitive applications.
- An overview of Minnesota’s existing electric vehicle public charging infrastructure
- An overview of the federal Charging and Fueling Infrastructure Discretionary Grant Program, including its requirements
- Best practices for siting and installing charging stations
- An overview of available resources and assistance programs
- Jukka Kukkonen, founder of Shift2Electric
- Mike Scarpino, Acting Technical Assistance and Implementation Team Lead at the Joint Office of Energy and Transportation
- Drive Electric Minnesota staff
Who should attend:
- State government
- Metropolitan planning organizations
- Local governments
- Special purpose districts or public authorities with a transportation function, including port authorities
- Native nations
- Authorities, agencies, or entities owned by one or more entities listed above
- Group of entities listed above
- State or local authorities with ownership of publicly accessible transportation facilities
- Private entities interested in partnering with eligible entities
Register today on Zoom!
Stay Informed About Drive Electric MN
Sign up here to receive the latest news and information regarding electric vehicles in Minnesota.